Skip to content
What Do I Need to Do?
- Submit your preferred E-day topics and dates to your child’s teacher using the Google Form link provided at Open House. Your child’s teacher will send E-Day assignments to you.
- Attend E-day training on September 14, 2023, if you are new to Redeemer School or desire a refresher!
- Review your E-Day topics by grade level:
- Plan your E-Days. Use the Sample E-Day Planning Form and the E-Day Tips Sheet to ensure you cover everything you’ll need.
- Complete the online E-Day Planner at least 1 week before your E-day to share your plans with your child’s teacher. These will be saved to help parents create E-Days in the future!
- Collect materials. You are responsible for costs of any materials you purchase for the E-Day.
- Watch the E-Day Safety Video (approx. 14 minutes & only needed once per school year)
- Accept the responsibility as the authority in the class when with the children, lovingly disciplining them and shepherding their hearts as if they were your own children!